Born in Germany (native speaker of German and Spanish), she went to medical school at the Universidad de la Laguna, in Tenerife, and then trained as a specialist for 5 years in Internal Medicine at the Complejo Hospitalario Universitario Insular - Materno Infantil, in Gran Canaria.
Soon she became aware of the paramount importance of an individualised and holistic (whole-person) approach. She could see a clear link between the emotional state and the health disturbances her patients were suffering from, and that prescribing drugs alone would not resolve their problems. She recognised that every person is different and has his/her own special needs that should be addressed individually.
This prompted her to gain further education in complementary therapies including homeopathy, Ericksonian hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming and bioanalysis and emotional inversion technique. She found these approaches helped her identify and solve both physical issues and emotional conflicts that may aggravate or even lead to health disturbances (from allergies, to autoimmune diseases or from depression to cancer).
Her main goal is to combine conventional medicine with complementary medicine to maximize the benefits and minimalize the side effects conventional medicine can produce.
Special interests: Epigenetics - the way in which our emotions and our environment modifies our gene expression.
Treatment: Cancer, autoimmune disorders, hormonal disorders, chronic pain, chronic fatigue, digestive disorders, respiratory diseases, skin disorders, genitourinary tract problems, neurological disturbances, high blood pressure and cholesterol level, and many other acute or recurrent health conditions.
- General Medicine + Homeopathy + Hypnotherapy (Follow up) (200)
- General Medicine (First Consultation) (200)
- General Medicine (Follow Up) (130)
- General Medicine + Homeopathy + Hypnotherapy (First Consultation) (250)
- General Medicine + Homeopathy (First Consultation) (250)
- General Medicine + Homeopathy (Follow Up) (150)
- General Medicine + Hypnotherapy (First Consultation) (250)
- General Medicine + Hypnotherapy (Follow Up) (175)
- Hypnotherapy (First Consultation) (200)
- Hypnotherapy (Follow Up) (175)